- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, which should include 10+ years in the technology industry with experience in a Professional Services industry (e.g. Accounting Firm, Consulting Firm, Law Firm, etc.) and familiarity with applications that support the Firm’s Accounting department (i.e. time and billing, budgeting, cost recovery, etc.)
- Experience and familiarity of Aderant Expert preferred
- 10+ years Application experience working with ERP, client/server, web-based systems
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management methodologies
- 5+ years in business process management including; documentation, reengineering, and measurement
- 5+ years experience in application architecture with an emphasis on usability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
- Knowledge of hardware, software, network, application and systems engineering. SQL Server experience required
- Possess a detailed understanding of business processes as they relate to Accounting systems
- Strong adaptability to changing organizational needs; capability to drive implementation and evolution of IT departmental project management practices
- Ability to build consensus and drive value
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders on a global basis
- Ability to act as a role model (lead, mentor) for other members of the department regarding leadership, work ethic, self-improvement, and career development
- Light lifting; up to 30 lbs.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
If Mayer Brown sounds like the right place for you, and if you have the qualifications we are seeking, please apply through the career section (no e-mailed resumes, please) on www.mayerbrown.com. EOE m/f/d/v