The Manager of Events will report to Senior Manager, Events and will be involved in every aspect of the event planning cycle within the IAB’s portfolio - from inception through to onsite execution. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard worker with a minimum of 3-5 years events experience to join a dynamic organization in a thriving industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage one-day conferences from inception to execution: including venue sourcing, contract negotiation, BEOs and registration.
• Manage sponsor & exhibitor fulfillment from contract signing through pre-event planning and onsite execution.
• Create and work within existing budgets, build forecasts for spend and reconcile invoices post-event.
• Create post-event reports for sponsors and for internal team.
• Work with Marketing team to produce app, signage, and printed collateral for the events.
• Handle vendor negotiations and relations (A/V, decorator, premiums).
• Work with the entire Events team on large-scale multi-day events.
• Manage registration for events and pull reports to share with the team.
• Create and distribute daily registration reports and post-event recaps.
• Create sponsorship and registration invoices.
• Maintain complex industry calendar of internal and external events.
• Other tasks as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IAB is an equal employment opportunity employer in accordance with federal, state, and local law. This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify check.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.