| Are you an electronics ? Do you have what it takes to install a car stereo or amplifier, mount up some LED footwell lighting, and swap in some LED headlights? We’re looking for an experienced automotive electronics installer to join our team at our rapidly expanding custom automotive shop. Successful applicants will have a comprehensive knowledge of automotive electronics and electrical wiring, car stereo products, and installation techniques. We’re looking for someone with experience in the automotive electronics or car stereo and fabrication industry. MECP certified installers preferred. |
• Plan, coordinate and install automotive lighting, stereo, and GPS systems in a wide variety of applications including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, and commercial applications.
• Removal of previous lighting and car audio installations.
• Install car stereo head units, amplifiers, subwoofers, and speakers.
• Perform factory stereo integrations for MP3 players and smart phones.
• Install LED light strips, LED and HID lighting systems, LED tail lights, and lighting controllers.
• Integrate lighting systems into factory wiring and harnesses.
• Splice wires and solder connections to fixtures and equipment.
• Inspect and test electrical or electronic systems to locate, diagnose, and repair malfunctions.
• Run new speaker and electrical cables by removing seats, carpeting, and interior of doors and reinstalling.
• Utilize relays and resistors to build lighting systems and ensure factory check engine lights aren’t triggered.
• Install and configure GPS tracking systems
• Installation of Car Alarms and Remote starts.
• Installation of overhead video and headrest monitors.