JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE:
The Sr. Cyber Security Analyst plays an integral role in supporting Dollar Bank’s ability to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets. This position will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enforcing multiple cyber security standards, processes and initiatives. This position is also responsible for implementing tools and project management activities. Knowledge of managing anti-virus/anti-malware, web-gateway, endpoint security, data loss prevention, email security, centralized log monitoring, encryption and other in-house security applications is desirable as this position will be a team member of the Cyber Security team.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES / OBJECTIVES:
* Team Leader responsibilities: ability to effectively mentor, team build, set team objectives/priorities, coach and work independently as needed.
* Designs and implements security solutions in a distributed systems environment.
* Performance of security analysis, risk and threat assessments for network infrastructure and applications.
* Assist in identifying security risks and threats by participating in security reviews, evaluations and risk assessments.
* Gather, analyze and respond to security log, report data and trending analysis.
* Support and enforce Data Security standards, guidelines, processes and procedures.
* Assess and remediate active exploits and malware infections company-wide with 24/7 incident response.
* Support all Bank compliance efforts (i.e. PCI, OCC, FFIEC, SOX).
* Base line setting and implementation of security tools; IT Security-SME.
* Familiarity with best practices in security.
* High School Diploma/GED Diploma required. Associates Degree in Technology or related field preferred and minimum of 3 years related experience required.
* One security certification preferred. Those candidates without certifications must be willing to obtain one within12 months of hire. (GSEC, SSCP, or other Security Certification)
* Knowledge of technology industry, trends, and best practices for banking industry.
* Knowledge of structure and operation of Dollar Bank’s core business
* Ability to develop, monitor, maintain and update data standards for information systems.
* Effect research and written/verbal communication skills.
* Ability to add value to new system development and implementations ensuring that development efforts are adequately incorporated into the system.
* Ensure effectiveness of controls according to banking regulations.
* Provide awareness and training for Information Security protocols.
* Coordinate security objectives through incident response/escalation process.
* Working knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft office software.
* Standards and process documentation experience.
* Performance of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Ability to establish project goals, milestones, and deadlines while identifying specific resource needs to meet business objectives.
* Excellent planning, time management and prioritization skills.
* Project management experience.
* Ability to execute stakeholder management techniques (i.e. stakeholder identities, business needs and communication of needs).