As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Adult Learning Principles
- 7-10 years of previous experience leading a training department in a sales environment including content development, adult training principles and curriculum development
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in a leadership capacity, including people development/coaching, objective setting and evaluation
- A minimum of 3 years learning & development experience including needs analysis, design, facilitation, delivery, and evaluation.
- Previous experience launching, implementing and driving the adoption of a new sales methodology
- Demonstrated ability to measure and track ROI and progress towards business objectives
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact effectively with multiple key stakeholders across sales and marketing in order to align on objectives and provide consistent training direction
- Previous experience in Sales preferred
- Previous experience training on Salesforce preferred
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.