As a company for nearly 35 years, AV Chicago has been providing our clients with the technical management, equipment, and staff to realize their vision of the perfect event. At AV Chicago, we are our client’s event technology partner.
As a team, we are a close-knit group of experienced industry professionals, that strive to not only accomplish, but push past our client’s expectations. In the interest of continually improving our processes and services, all while growing the best team in the AV industry, we are looking to add a new Business Development Manager to help us grow our loyal client base, and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients
- Relationships – Communicate with present, and past clients of AV Chicago, to better understand how we can best serve their needs and provide event technology based solutions for any and all future projects, all while creating the foundation for long last relationships.
- Marketing - Assist in all marketing efforts including the creation of materials that speak to the current, and prospective clients of AV Chicago. This may include; testimonials, case studies, social media, targeted mailings and promotional products
- Knowledge – Possess, or proactively gain a full understanding of product lines and production support services offered by AV Chicago.
- Communications – Daily interaction with clients, and individuals at all levels of industry via written, and verbal communications. Extreme attention to detail, and professionalism are vital to this facet of the role.
- Create – Group, or individual client presentations targeted at increasing the awareness of clients to AV Chicago’s full range of product offerings, and service capabilities.
- Research – Keep abreast of new developments in services, and products for the event technology industry to help AV Chicago stay current with market trends and product offerings.
- Contribute – To the ongoing development of AVC’s sales processes. Identify and recommend solutions to scenarios limiting the company’s ability to serve its clients.
- Host - Assist with the creation and execution of experiential events for AV Chicago to host for current, past, and future clients. Communicate with clients to extend invitations and confirm attendance. Follow up with attendees post event.