PMC Treasury is assisting one of our valued clients, TPG Capital in their search for a Director of Treasury for their new investment, McAfee (formerly Intel Security). This is an exciting opportunity which will afford the successful candidate the ability to drive the development of McAfee's standalone global treasury operations.
Job Description Summary
The Director of Treasury will be an accomplished financial executive, who will be responsible for driving global treasury operations of McAfee. The organization is expected to operate through 51 Legal Entities, oversee 100-150 bank accounts across 45 Countries and do business in 37 Currencies. He/She will be a business and a strategic partner to the VP of Tax & Treasury as well as the CFO, by developing and executing the strategy for the capital structure of the Company and ensuring efficient global cash operations.
The Director of Treasury will report to the VP of Tax & Treasury, while having meaningful exposure to the CFO and the Private Equity Sponsor’s Principles & Analysts, Lenders, and the Rating Agencies. There will be two FTE’s reporting to this role.
- Drive and manage Capital Market efforts that allows for efficient capital structure and enables growth
- Oversee daily cash positioning activities, including managing daily liquidity, cash position reconciliation, and bank reporting
- Drive/support the initiatives to optimize banking architecture and cash management processes
- Develop and manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Collaborate with IT to establish and maintain treasury technology solutions, including required interfaces, to support cash management activities
- Develop appropriate reporting and modeling capabilities required to support short-term and long-term liquidity forecasting needs, including portfolio allocations
- Update senior management on current cash positions and anticipated changes to cash
- Identify and communicate to internal stakeholders anticipated short-term cash flows
- Develop cash targets by legal entity to support efficient liquidity management
- Monitor debt covenant compliance, and prepare related calculations and certificates, in accordance with debt agreements
- Support key relationships, including rating agencies, banking and financial institutions, company investors, senior management and Board Members
- Lead hedging programs to mitigate risk from currency and interest rate fluctuations
- Oversee the risk management function of the Company, including but not limited to, corporate insurance coverage and enterprise risk management
*** Analyst roles also available ***